A successful business requires a lot of time, effort and resources. Having the support from an organization that understands and offers real features and benefits can help fill in the gaps. Strengthen your business by extending your marketing budget, connecting with like-minded entrepreneurs and accessing preferred rates.
The Chamber of Commerce is a trusted and valued community organization. Membership enhances the reputation of your business by association:
- Consumers are 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from a small business that is a chamber member
- 44% of consumers think more favourably of Chamber member businesses
- Businesses are 59% more likely to buy goods and services from Chamber members.
(Source: Schapiro Group)
As a Kawartha Chamber of Commerce & Tourism member you can:
- Save Money – access exclusive Chamber member discount programs, post hot deals and jobs at no cost
- Promote your business – marketing vehicles include an online directory, social media, event sponsorship, monitors in high traffic locations and more
- Expand your network – attend Chamber networking and special events
- Benefit from Referrals – Chamber members are referred first
- Impact Public Policy – the Chamber network is active in addressing issues that impact your business at all levels – municipally, provincially and federally
- Grow Professionally – members and their staff are welcome to participate on a variety of Committees or bring your expertise to our Board of Directors
“Chamber membership offers countless opportunities I wouldn’t have otherwise. I take advantage of these to build my business and help my community thrive.” Gill Exton – Co-owner, Canoe & Paddle, Stuff, Stuff’d
Something for everyone.