Jack’s Lake Lodge Cottage Rentals, located 5 KM outside of the town of Apsley, Ontario, is the perfect destination for your next getaway!
Jack’s Lake Lodge Cottage Rentals offers three styles of cottages: the newly built Lake House, the wheelchair accessible Beach House and the most recently renovated Rustic Cabin allows them to cater to everyone’s needs. (more…)
Lakefield’s annual Sidewalk Sale is fast approaching!
The sale will take place Saturday, August 11th from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm on Queen street between Bridge and Reid Streets!
Come out for a unique shopping experience that will feature the best of Lakefield’s unique local shops with exclusive deals on; clothing, home decor, spa services, adventure gear and much more!
During the Sidewalk Sale there will also be many special events taking place such as:
- Live Music on the street all day!
- A BBQ hosted by IDA Pharmacy supporting Selwyn Township Fire Fighters, who will have their trucks parked on the street for kids to see and take photos with!
- A Dunk tank presented by Salon Sorella
- Raffle ticket sales from the Lakefield Lions, St. Pauls Parish and St. Joseph’s Catholic Women’s league
- Fitness Circuit set up by Your Body You
- & exclusive deals from many retail participants!
Be sure to stop by the Kawartha Chamber booth day-of for fun games, a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity and all your local info needs!
Here we have an unofficial list of all candidates running for elected positions this October within the Townships of Douro-Dummer, North Kawartha, Selwyn, and Trent Lakes.
Why should a business owner be interested in wellness? People who live healthy lifestyles and are happy at home and at work, get sick less, are absent less and are the most productive at work. This saves money on temporary staffing, staff turnover and benefit plan premiums. According to a related article I recently read:
- The Canadian Economy loses over $16.6 billion every year due to absenteeism.
- Obese Canadian employees have 77% higher drug costs and spend 35% more on health services.
- Mental health addictions account for two-thirds of all disability claims in Canada.
For busy business owners, implementing a wellness program can seem time-consuming and expensive. The reality is launching an effective wellness program is a proactive business decision that can directly affect your bottom line.
One of the most common mistakes businesses make is wanting to be all things to all customers. Just as in life and friendships, you will never be everyone’s “cup of tea.”
That’s okay. It’s more than okay.
Understanding this and attracting your ideal customer is the one way to build loyalty among your clients and provide them with the services and products they need. In personalizing your sales approach you will gain more, not less. Here’s how you can go about doing that: