Are you looking to get more involved in the Chamber or your community? We are now accepting nominations for the Kawartha Chamber’s 2020/21 Board of Directors.
Desired qualifications to serve as a Director of the Chamber Board can include:
- Support the Chamber and a sincere desire to assist in growing the membership by promoting the benefits of the organization to potential members
- Possess professional skills and expertise, which can be drawn upon as required in certain areas (e.g. financial, marketing, communications, policy, not-for-profit, HR, governance, event planning)
- Attend and support Chamber events
- Ability to fill a time commitment of approximately 10 Board meetings per year (usually 2 hours in length) and participation on at least one working committee.
Click here for the Board of Directors Nomination Form. Forms are due Monday, January 6th, 2020 at 12 noon.
The Chamber relies on the assistance of many volunteers from a variety of sectors. If you are community-minded and have knowledge, expertise and enthusiasm for our business community, consider joining a Chamber Committee.
- Human Resources & Governance
- Membership & Programs
- Awards of Excellence & Social Gala
- Public Policy
Click here for a Committee Expression of Interest Form. While Committee Volunteers are welcomed throughout the year, it would be appreciated if you could return the form by Monday, January 6th, 2020.