Community Futures Peterborough and PARO Centre are holding two information sessions this June on PARO Peer Lending Circles, which offer a women’s micro-loan program.
By joining or starting a Circle, you may be eligible for micro-financing through PARO Peer Lending Circle Program! There are grants/financial contributions/loans available from $500 to $5000.
PARO Peer Lending Circles increase women’s access to:
- Business plan development and training
- Networking, peer support, mentoring and encouragement
- Opportunity to access/share business knowledge
- Tiny Greens (431 George St North, Peterborough) on Wednesday June 19th from 6:30-8 pm
- Lock Stop Cafe (1919 Lakehurst Rd., Buckhorn) on Thursday, June 20th from 2-3:30 pm
If interested in attending, reach out to Pat at Community Futures Peterborough by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 705-745-5434.