Lakefield’s annual Sidewalk Sale is fast approaching!
The sale will take place Saturday, August 11th from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm on Queen street between Bridge and Reid Streets!
Come out for a unique shopping experience that will feature the best of Lakefield’s unique local shops with exclusive deals on; clothing, home decor, spa services, adventure gear and much more!
During the Sidewalk Sale there will also be many special events taking place such as:
- Live Music on the street all day!
- A BBQ hosted by IDA Pharmacy supporting Selwyn Township Fire Fighters, who will have their trucks parked on the street for kids to see and take photos with!
- A Dunk tank presented by Salon Sorella
- Raffle ticket sales from the Lakefield Lions, St. Pauls Parish and St. Joseph’s Catholic Women’s league
- Fitness Circuit set up by Your Body You
- & exclusive deals from many retail participants!
Be sure to stop by the Kawartha Chamber booth day-of for fun games, a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity and all your local info needs!