Originating as Northey Contracting Inc. which was established by Ray Northey in 1989, the company is now known as Timberline Custom Homes.
Timberline continues to expand their company, successfully building over 180 projects in the Kawarthas and the surrounding area. A leader in consistently supporting local businesses and our community while 80% of our products and services are from supporting local sub-trades and suppliers.
A reputation of excellent customer service and satisfaction while preserving the natural surroundings of the property has been built over 25 years. Growing from two people to 20 full-time, year round employees their gross sales have increased 600%. They provide a “complete building service” from concept to plans, permits, engineering and finished product, including services and landscaping. A web portal is updated weekly with project photos to keep clients informed of progress.
“Ray Northey and his folks at Timberline have a very approachable demeanour, making our interactions with them always engaging and helpful. They make great recommendations on design (building on our initial ideas and wants), and – because they know the region so well – they can suggest excellent service providers and appliance vendors with value-for-money in mind.” – Client Testimonial
Timberline Customs Homes was the 2015 recipient of the Chamber’s Business Award of Excellence for Outstanding Business Achievement. Other accomplishments and recognitions include:
- 2016 Canadian Home Builders’ Association National Awards of Housing Excellence Finalist
- 2016 Logix Award for Large Residential
- 2016 Readers’ Select Awards – Gold
- PKHBA Housing Design Awards – 2015 Custom Home Builder of the Year
- PKHBA Housing Design Awards – 2015 Custom Built Home Over 2,501 Square Feet
- PKHBA Housing Design Awards – 2015 Home Renovations $75,001-$200,000
- PKHBA Housing Design Awards – 2015 Home Renovations Over $200,001
Along with being a dedicated supporter of local non-for-profit organizations, Timberline has been a Kawartha Chamber member since 2004.