From humble beginnings in 1941, a small group of research scientists and engineers is now a proven world leader in metallurgical testing for the mining industry and municipal water services. A 41,000 sq. ft., ‘state of the art’ lab was built. Through economic ups and downs they have sustained growth through innovation and client retention, and remain a significant employer in the region, as well as a supporter of many charities and community initiatives.
Outstanding Business Achievement Award sponsored by County of Peterborough