This summer will be unlike any we have experienced before. We may not be welcoming guests from afar, but this is the perfect opportunity to stay closer to home. You can have a fabulous ‘staycation’ right here in the Kawarthas!
Blog Tag: local
The Kawartha Chamber of Commerce and Tourism has launched a website to support businesses in Peterborough County looking to sell gift cards online. Officially launched on April 8, the website kawarthachamber.ca/shop was built by local agency acorn30 in partnership with the Kawartha Chamber as a way for the community to support local business during these times.
Lakefield’s annual Sidewalk Sale is fast approaching!
The sale will take place Saturday, August 11th from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm on Queen street between Bridge and Reid Streets!
Come out for a unique shopping experience that will feature the best of Lakefield’s unique local shops with exclusive deals on; clothing, home decor, spa services, adventure gear and much more!
During the Sidewalk Sale there will also be many special events taking place such as:
- Live Music on the street all day!
- A BBQ hosted by IDA Pharmacy supporting Selwyn Township Fire Fighters, who will have their trucks parked on the street for kids to see and take photos with!
- A Dunk tank presented by Salon Sorella
- Raffle ticket sales from the Lakefield Lions, St. Pauls Parish and St. Joseph’s Catholic Women’s league
- Fitness Circuit set up by Your Body You
- & exclusive deals from many retail participants!
Be sure to stop by the Kawartha Chamber booth day-of for fun games, a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity and all your local info needs!